Does staging a house really improve the chances of it selling?
According to many realtors, yes it does. It is like the frosting on a cake. A neat and tidy house filled with great looking furniture and well thought out accessories can make a huge difference to the appearance of a house, especially to the average untrained buyers’ eye.
It is however important to remember that staging a house is not designed to hide any flaws that there may be. Staging a house will rather enhance and accentuate what is already there.
It can help show the house in its best light and can help potential buyers imagine themselves living there.
Staging does not have to cost an arm and a leg
Staging is not always necessary and in many cases spending money on staging is a waste of time and money. In hot areas houses will sell regardless as to whether they are furnished beautifully or not, and those with a trained eye will look past the frostings and see a house for what it is.
There are always ways where you can improve the appearance of a house without having to spend loads of money:
- Get rid of the clutter and ensure the house is spotless
- Use the lighting to accentuate the house
- Strike a balance between tidy and lived in
- Stage where it counts, focus on the rooms that need it
- Always choose neutral colors
First impressions count
Agents remember first impressions do count.
Did you know that according to a Harvard study of communication that it only takes around 7 seconds to make a first impression? So make the most of those few seconds and make them remarkable.
The first thing a buyer is going to notice is the front entrance and how you are presenting.
How we can help you make a great first impression
This is your opportunity to shine. Why not bring the Agent Companion along on your show day and ensure that you and your own unique brand stands out?
Not only will it keep you company but it will give you the confidence to shine and stand out from the rest. After all your business deserves to be remarkable.
How can the Agent Companion help you?
- Profile agent experience and knowledge
- Showcase agent services
- Empower your personal and corporate brand
- Be unique and stand out on show days
- Easily transportable in a car
- Customized messaging in the LED panels
- Holder for brochures
- Includes branded stand, power, LED panels and 2 prints